- Location: Trail access points are located at the end of Lynley Park Drive, Plummers Point Road and Huharua Park. I began my trip from the end of Lynley Park Dr, (Tamihana Park) Omokoroa. You can walk or cycle to Huharua Park (end of Plummers Pt road) and back to the start or visa versa.
- Duration: 🚶♀️Walking without kids: ~30 minutes each way. Walking with little kids and including stops ~45 minutes to 1 hour each way (so bring a picnic!👍) 🚴♂️Biking: ~15- 20 minutes each way enjoying the scenery, longer with little kids.
- Track grade: Easy. The trail surface is a mixture of gravel, concrete and chip seal.
- Highlights/features: Awesome bird life, beautiful estuary views, relatively flat and easy going track, lots of seats and picnic tables along the way. There are toilets at Huharua Park.
- 🐶Dogs are welcome on a leash.
👉Click here to read our blog post on this track.