- Location: Kaimai Mamaku Forest Park, Katikati, Bay of Plenty
- Access: End of Hot Springs Road, just south of Kaitkati.
- DOC Duration: 50 Minutes return Forest Family: 20 minutes one way, this was with two 6 year olds that pretty much ran the whole way.
- Track Grade: Easy walking track
- Highlights/Features: This track is nice and wide and pretty much flat the whole way. The two large Kauri trees on this track are impressive and well worth the visit. If you have older kids that want to walk a bit further, you can just continue along the track to your heart’s content. The Tuahu track is actually an East – West crossing of the Kaimai Ranges.
- Notes: No dogs. No Toilet. Wheelchair and buggy access up until the steps up to the Kauri trees, though if you continue up the main path you will come to the other end of loop and this path to the Kauri trees has no steps.